Peterborough man is killed and Huntingdon man is seriously injured in Yaxley crash
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon man is in hospital after a crash that claimed the life of a Peterborough man.
The 32-year-old from Huntingdon was driving a white Mercedes Sprinter on the A15 at Yaxley at about 3pm when it was in a collision with a silver Mazda 6 which was being driven by Edward Mbanu.
Mr Mbanu, 41, of Vergette Street, Peterborough, died at the scene.
The Mercedes driver was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, with serious injuries. He is in a stable condition.
A 37-year-old woman, also from Huntingdon, was a passenger in the van and was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the collision investigations unit on 101.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity