Dance on the moon at cathedral's silent disco
- Credit: Peterborough Cathedral
Visitors to Peterborough Cathedral will soon be able to dance on the moon at a silent disco like never before.
Taking place atop sculptor Peter Walker's artwork 'One Small Step', the dancefloor will be the giant image of all the craters and details of the lunar rock.
DJ Zed Malik will be choosing the tunes, so grab a headset, choose your channel, and silently dance the night away on the surface of the moon.
There will also be a tuck shop and drinks on sale (no food and drink are allowed on 'One Small Step').
The event takes place from 7-9pm on Saturday July 31 and flat-heeled shoes must be worn to go onto One Small Step!
It will be run in accordance with government Covid regulations in place at the time.
Tickets, which cost £7 per person, can be booked online.
You may also want to watch:
The silent disco is part of the 'Walking on the Moon' event, which is at the cathedral until October 31.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement