Peter Andre in Huntingdon to film ITV’s 60 Minute Makeover
- Credit: Archant
PETER Andre was in Huntingdon today (Tuesday) filming his new programme 60 Minute Makeover.
TV crews were in Walnut Tree Close as a team of designers and builders redecorated a home in just 60 minutes.
Kerry Drinkwater, of Mandeville Road, Brampton, was one of the many fans who went to see the filming.
The 30-year-old said: “I found out that Peter Andre was in Huntingdon as it was all over Facebook. I just went to see him really and get his autograph in his book.
“I’ve always been a fan since his song Mysterious Girl, not a jolly screaming fan but just a fan and I’ve watched all of his shows, and 60 Minute Makeover is his latest one.
You may also want to watch:
“There were about 30-40 people there to see him. I was the only one who took his book to get an autograph so he told me that he loved me.”
The show is screened on ITV at 2pm and the Huntingdon programme is going to be one of a series of 30.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
Last year DIY SOS filmed in Stukeley Meadows when a team of builders renovated Mum of the Year Julie Jones’s home.