Pet pooches took centre stage at town show
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of hopeful hounds lead their owners into Ramsey on Sunday for the second annual Ramsey Dog Club show.
As well as rosettes for the best pedigree and novelty dogs in show, there were also prizes for the waggiest tail and fastest recall.
There were obedience and agility sections and a memorial class in memory of former dog club member Beki Hellens.
More than £150 was raised for Magpas in Beki’s memory, with funds also donated to the Hounds for Heroes charity.
Club member Lianne Hulatt said: “The show went really, really well. We had lots of people attend and I everybody seemed to enjoy the day. We hope to be able to put on another show next year.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit Ramsey Dog Club (Huntingdonshire) on Facebook.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 8 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'