Person suffers smoke inhalation in Ramsey fire

ELY-Fire-Engine-0040-1

- Credit: Archant

A person was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Ramsey.

Fire crews from Ramsey were sent to High Street at 7.26pm on Monday and requested back up from paramedics.

Firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, extinguished the fire by 8.30pm.

The person was left with the ambulance crew.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter