Penguin amongst garden ornaments stolen from home in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
A penguin statue, a concrete rabbit and a gnome were stolen from a garden in Ramsey last night (Monday).
Thieves took the 12-inch tall black and white penguin from a home in Cromwell Close between 8pm yesterday and 9am today (Tuesday).
They also stole a black and white concrete rabbit, a multi-coloured garden gnome and a hanging basket.
A police spokesman said: “The penguin is around 50 years old and holds great sentimental value to the victim.
“These are very distinctive items and I would urge anyone who is offered them for sale or know of their whereabouts, to call police.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 2 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 3 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 4 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 5 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 6 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 7 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman