Penguin amongst garden ornaments stolen from home in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
A penguin statue, a concrete rabbit and a gnome were stolen from a garden in Ramsey last night (Monday).
Thieves took the 12-inch tall black and white penguin from a home in Cromwell Close between 8pm yesterday and 9am today (Tuesday).
They also stole a black and white concrete rabbit, a multi-coloured garden gnome and a hanging basket.
A police spokesman said: “The penguin is around 50 years old and holds great sentimental value to the victim.
“These are very distinctive items and I would urge anyone who is offered them for sale or know of their whereabouts, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service