Pedestrian who died in St Ives town centre crash named as Pauline Harrisson
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian who died in a crash in St Ives town centre yesterday has been named.
Pauline Harrisson, 82, of Queens Road, Somersham, was killed in a collision between a Stagecoach bus and a silver Vauxhall Corsa in Market Road at 11.53am.
Another pedestrian, a 62-year-old from St Ives, suffered serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
A 90-year-old man from Somersham, who was driving the car, is in a critical condition in hospital. A passenger in the car, an 82-year-old woman, also suffered serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should contact the collision investigation unit on 101.
You may also want to watch:
• Leave a tribute to Pauline Harrisson by commenting on the story below.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon