Little Paxton community gearing up for Paxfest this weekend
- Credit: LITTLE PAXTON PARISH COUNCIL
The organisers of this summer's Paxfest held a stall on the St Neots Farmers' Market to promote the event.
Little Paxton Parish Council hosted a stall at market to promote its annual fete Paxfest & Fun Dog Show which will be held this weekend on July 10.
The parish council will be issuing free wrist bands for the event, on the village playing fields, to comply with Covid safety.
Wrist bands will also be available in Little Paxton until July 9 at two locations in the village: Boardman Close (opposite the bus shelter, outside The Parkway shops and The Hub car park from 8.45am to 9.45am and 3pm – 4pm.
Parish Council chairman, Kathy Bishop, said: "Paxfest & Fun Dog Show is a community event with live music, entertainment, lots of stalls and refreshments."
Parish clerk Jenny Gellatly added: The event times are miday until 4.45pm. The Fun Dog Show starts at 1pm and will have 16 classes including best six legs and quickest sausage catcher. Dog show registration is from midday."
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 10 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers