Patients reminded to have say on Hinchingbrooke Hospital care in CQC survey
- Credit: Archant
If you have recently been a patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon, then inspectors from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) want to hear your views.
They will soon be carrying out an inspection at the hospital and want to gather views, experiences and opinions.
A “listening session” will be run by Healthwatch Cambridgeshire, and will be open to anyone who has used any of Hinchingbrooke’s services, including maternity, accident and emergency and outpatients.
Inspectors will also want views about the care provided on the wards. The first session will be on Thursday, September 4, at 6.30pm in the Maple Centre, Huntingdon. To book a place, ring 01480 420628.
A second session, run by the CQC, will be on Tuesday, September 16, at 6.30pm at Huntingdon Town Hall. Register for the CQC session by filling in the form at http://www.cqc.org.uk/content/hinchingbrooke-gps-and- hinchingbrooke-health-care-nhs-trust-16-september-2014.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Give your views to Healthwatch Cambridgeshire by calling 01480 420628 or you can email enquiries@
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 10 Thousands of families tipped on to universal credit due to Covid-19