Police warn drivers to stay at home as parts of the A14 are flooded
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Cambridgeshire Police have warned drivers to stay at home due to parts of the A14 flooding.
The A14 East and West is still currently closed between Thrapson and Ellington due to flooding.
Cambridgeshire Police in a Facebook post said: “Please stay at home if you can.”
“Don't drive through flood water - just 30cm of flowing water could move your car.
“If you are in immediate danger, call 999. This should not be used to report flooding.
You may also want to watch:
Floodline - 0345 988 1188
For more on road safety visit: https://bit.ly/3pooG5c
Widespread flooding happened across Huntingdonshire last night, which has resulted in parts of roads and main roads to flood.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 6 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 7 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 10 Astronomers at Alconbury are searching for signs of alien life in space