Police warn drivers to stay at home as parts of the A14 are flooded
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Cambridgeshire Police have warned drivers to stay at home due to parts of the A14 flooding.
The A14 East and West is still currently closed between Thrapson and Ellington due to flooding.
Cambridgeshire Police in a Facebook post said: “Please stay at home if you can.”
“Don't drive through flood water - just 30cm of flowing water could move your car.
“If you are in immediate danger, call 999. This should not be used to report flooding.
Floodline - 0345 988 1188
For more on road safety visit: https://bit.ly/3pooG5c
Widespread flooding happened across Huntingdonshire last night, which has resulted in parts of roads and main roads to flood.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 8 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 9 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 10 Martial Arts group praised by mayor after winning trophies national competition