St Neots couple duet on parody video about lockdown struggles in the style of Islands in the Stream
- Credit: Archant
A husband and wife duo from St Neots recorded a tongue-in-cheek parody to classic hit ‘Islands in the Stream’ - renamed ‘Isolation Scream’ about their lockdown struggles.
Brian and Michelle Moore decided to duet on the Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers track after Brian found local fame in recent weeks.
The father-of-five had thousands of views after uploading a tribute video to the NHS in the style of Tina Turner.
The YouTube clip even made its way to be viewed by Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
But Brian told the Hunts Post his aim was to get his wife Michelle to step out from behind the camera to duet with him.
You may also want to watch:
‘Isolation Scream’ sees Michelle joke how Brian’s videos have annoyed her, as she sings “let’s face the fact, X Factor is what you lack”.
While Brian remarks back “just sit tight you will see next year I will do Glastonbury”.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
It only seemed right that a cheeky drink was part of the video too, as they sing “Isolation Scream that’s what we’re living in, am I living in a dream, pass me another gin”.
The pair are currently isolating at home with their three children.