Parents pay tribute to Colette McCulloch killed in crash on the A1
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to a woman who was killed in a collision on A1, close to St Neots on Thursday (July 28).
Colette McCulloch, 35, of the Lane, in Wyboston, was walking along the stretch of road when she was hit by HGV at about 3am.
The incident happened on the A1 between the B654 Wyboston and A428, near St Neots.
In a statement, her parents said: “Our daughter was a graduate in English Literature at the University of Sussex. As well as writing extraordinary poems and short stories, she was also a talented artist who had completed a Foundation course at Wimbledon Art College.
“She is sorely missed by her mother, father, sister, two nephews and niece.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the incident on Thursday morning is being asked to contact police on 101 and ask to speak to a member of the Road Policing Unit.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester