Panto season is almost upon us - check out our guide to what’s on in the area
- Credit: Archant
Check out the pantomimes in the Cambridgeshire area in the next few months
Aladdin at the Cambridge Arts Theatre, from November 28 - January 6. Stars Wayne Sleep as Abananza. Let your imagination fly away on a magic carpet during this magical adventure. Flamboyant costumes, audience participation and sensational dance routines. Tickets from £21 on: 01223 503 333 or cambridgeartstheatre.com.
Jack and the Beanstalk at The Angles Theatre, from December 11-31. The Trott family are down on their luck and need money fast. The enormous beanstalk growing in their vegetable patch will take Jack on a treacherous journey. Tickets from £10 available on: 01945 474 447 or: www. anglestheatre.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Snow White at The Junction, from December 5-31. Tobacco Factory Theatre brings the classic story about the most beautiful girl in the whole land and a jealous wicked witch.Tickets from £10 on: 01223 51151 or: www. junction.co.uk
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from the Centre Theatre Players at the Burgess Hall, St. Ives, from January 9-13. Cheer on the dwarfs and boo and hiss at the Evil Queen. Tickets from £8 on: 01480 388111.
Puss in Boots at the Priory Centre in St Neots, from January 10-12. Tickets from the box office on: 01480 388922 or: wwwstneotsplayers.
Jack and the Beanstalk at The Maltings, in Ely, from December 14 -January 2. Featuring a live band. Tickets from £14 on: 01353 725026 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter Pan at the Key Theatre from December 6-January 6. Cheer and jeer along as the dastardly Captain Hook chases Peter Pan. Tickets from £12 on: 01733 207239 or: www.vivacity.org.