Panto season is almost upon us - check out our guide to what’s on in the area
- Credit: Archant
Check out the pantomimes in the Cambridgeshire area in the next few months
Aladdin at the Cambridge Arts Theatre, from November 28 - January 6. Stars Wayne Sleep as Abananza. Let your imagination fly away on a magic carpet during this magical adventure. Flamboyant costumes, audience participation and sensational dance routines. Tickets from £21 on: 01223 503 333 or cambridgeartstheatre.com.
Jack and the Beanstalk at The Angles Theatre, from December 11-31. The Trott family are down on their luck and need money fast. The enormous beanstalk growing in their vegetable patch will take Jack on a treacherous journey. Tickets from £10 available on: 01945 474 447 or: www. anglestheatre.co.uk.
Snow White at The Junction, from December 5-31. Tobacco Factory Theatre brings the classic story about the most beautiful girl in the whole land and a jealous wicked witch.Tickets from £10 on: 01223 51151 or: www. junction.co.uk
- 1 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 2 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 3 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Huntingdonshire architecture practice shortlisted for national awards
- 7 Little Gransden woman in line for prestigious national award
- 8 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 9 Huntingdon and Godmanchester celebrate 40-year twinning anniversary in Germany
- 10 St Neots man who put 'fear into the lives' of his victims is jailed
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from the Centre Theatre Players at the Burgess Hall, St. Ives, from January 9-13. Cheer on the dwarfs and boo and hiss at the Evil Queen. Tickets from £8 on: 01480 388111.
Puss in Boots at the Priory Centre in St Neots, from January 10-12. Tickets from the box office on: 01480 388922 or: wwwstneotsplayers.
Jack and the Beanstalk at The Maltings, in Ely, from December 14 -January 2. Featuring a live band. Tickets from £14 on: 01353 725026 or email: email@example.com.
Peter Pan at the Key Theatre from December 6-January 6. Cheer and jeer along as the dastardly Captain Hook chases Peter Pan. Tickets from £12 on: 01733 207239 or: www.vivacity.org.