Owner appeals for information about cat missing from St Ives home
- Credit: Archant
A cat owner is appealing for information about two-year-old Murphy after he went missing in St Ives.
Bob Bailey, 33, a relationship manager of Rookery Close, last saw his cat on Thursday evening (May 29).
He has knocked on the doors of about 300 homes in the area, but so far, no one has any information about his whereabouts.
Mr Bailey said: “It is obviously quite a sad thing to be going around doing. You don’t want to have to go around looking for your cat – it feels like someone has cut off your arm.
“Speaking with people out on the doorstep has been really encouraging – people are sympathetic and genuinely hope that he comes back.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you think you have seen Murphy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?