Opening date for new TK Maxx store in Huntingdon is confirmed
- Credit: Archant
Discount retailer TK Maxx has revealed that its new Huntingdon store will be opening on October 12.
The store will be part of the new Chequers Court development, which welcomed its first tenant, Marks and Spencer, earlier this month.
The new TK Maxx will create 45 jobs in a store that stretches to almost 1,500 sq m.
A spokesman for the firm said: “We’re delighted to be opening a brand new store in Huntingdon. We can’t wait for shoppers to walk through our doors and discover their own treasures.
“You never know what you might find. Pop by often, as there will always be exciting new designer finds and one-off gems for less every time you visit.”
According to the company, its new store will stock fashion and accessories for women, men and kids as well as beauty products and homeware.
If you are interested in applying for a position at the TK Maxx store, visit:
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 4 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 9 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 10 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
www.tjxeurope.com/careers for further information.