Opening date for new TK Maxx store in Huntingdon is confirmed
- Credit: Archant
Discount retailer TK Maxx has revealed that its new Huntingdon store will be opening on October 12.
The store will be part of the new Chequers Court development, which welcomed its first tenant, Marks and Spencer, earlier this month.
The new TK Maxx will create 45 jobs in a store that stretches to almost 1,500 sq m.
A spokesman for the firm said: “We’re delighted to be opening a brand new store in Huntingdon. We can’t wait for shoppers to walk through our doors and discover their own treasures.
“You never know what you might find. Pop by often, as there will always be exciting new designer finds and one-off gems for less every time you visit.”
You may also want to watch:
According to the company, its new store will stock fashion and accessories for women, men and kids as well as beauty products and homeware.
If you are interested in applying for a position at the TK Maxx store, visit:
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
www.tjxeurope.com/careers for further information.