One dead after fatal accident on the A141 near Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A person has died following a crash between a car and a lorry.
Emergency services were called to the Broughton junction of the A141 at just after 4.30pm today (Friday). Two ambulances were sent as well as Magpas Helimedix, who are based at nearby RAF Wyton.
Cambridgeshire police said: “Officers were called to reports of a collision involving a car and a lorry on the A141 close to the air base.
“The occupant of the car suffered fatal injuries.
“The road is currently closed and is likely to remain so for some time. Diversions are in place.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call the Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding