St Neots restaurant ranked in the top 10 per cent, according to Trip Advisor
- Credit: Olive Indian Restaurant
An Indian restaurant in St Neots has been ranked in the top 10 per cent of premises worldwide.
Olive, in Montague Street, has been named a Travellers’ Choice Winner of 2020, awarded by Trip Advisor, this is one of three awards they have won this year.
Abul Chowdhury, manager, said: “It was a big challenge to receive that award, to get into the top 10 per cent of restaurants worldwide by Trip Advisor is amazing, especially with minimum staff at the moment.
“We are passionate about food and service, we have accredited training in dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free needs, which we feel is really important, so that we can cater to everyone’s needs.”
Mr Chowdhury noted that travellers around the world will now see their restaurant is highly recommended by trip advisor when they visit St Neots, also highlighting the town is a good place to visit.
You may also want to watch:
In March, The Olive Indian received best newcomer for Indian Street Food and Excellent Customer Service awards.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio