Officers investigating burglary in Wyton release CCTV images
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a burglary in Wyton.
The incident is said to have taken place between 2-4pm on Wednesday, November 23, at a property in Norfolk Road.
Debit cards were stolen and subsequently used at various locations in March, in nearby Fenland, including at Tesco, KFC, One Stop and Costcutter.
Detective Constable James Howard said, “This crime has had a significant impacts on the victims and I am pursuing all available lines of enquiry. I am releasing images of two people who I wish to speak with in connection with this matter and I would urge anyone who recognises them or can provide any information on their whereabouts to come forward.”
Anyone with information should call 101 and quote crime reference no. CF0541091116 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder