Not long left to sign up for Christmas Day lunch
ONLY a few spaces are left at a festive lunch in St Neots being organised for those who would otherwise be alone on Christmas Day.
River Church, St Neots, is also opening the event on December 25 to people who are facing financial difficulty in the current economic climate. It has teamed up with Cornerstone Cafe, which will provide the venue for the event, and Chef’s Table Solutions, which will provide the catering, to provide the event free of charge.
However organisers say space is limited, so registration is essential.
Jim Fitzgerald, owner of Chefs Table Solutions, said: “There is no need to eat alone on Christmas Day. We invite you to enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch with us. We only have a few spaces left so please sign up as soon as possible.”
He also appealed for donations from the community to help pay for the cost.
The event was held for the first time last year, when 30 people attended.
INFORMATION: Sign up for the event at Cornerstone Cafe, in Cambridge Street, St Neots, or by calling Jim Fitzgerald on 07545 175837.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Hearings on A428 upgrade are set to resume
- 10 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed