Rotary Ramsey help buy fabric to make scrubs for the NHS – but they need your donations
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated members of the Rotary Club of Ramsey are sewing scrubs for the NHS as part of a fundraising appeal.
Five ladies from the group, headed up by new Rotarian Charlotte Dodden, have made tunics and bags for staff working on the frontline at Hinchingbrooke and Peterborough Hospitals and care homes.
They have also launched a dedicated JustGiving page, raising funds to buy materials for partner group ‘For the Love of Scrubs’.
The community volunteer group is working closely with Friends of Peterborough Hospital to make scrubs for hospices, the air ambulance and all the hospitals in the North West Anglia NHS Trust.
Ramsey Rotary has already donated £500 but is now hoping to raise double that amount to ensure that there is enough material.
You may also want to watch:
Any money left at the end of the campaign will be donated to Friends of Peterborough Hospital.
Visit the fundraising page at: https://bit.ly/2yStvyK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 2 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 3 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 6 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 7 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 8 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 9 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 10 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera