Rotary Ramsey help buy fabric to make scrubs for the NHS – but they need your donations
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated members of the Rotary Club of Ramsey are sewing scrubs for the NHS as part of a fundraising appeal.
Five ladies from the group, headed up by new Rotarian Charlotte Dodden, have made tunics and bags for staff working on the frontline at Hinchingbrooke and Peterborough Hospitals and care homes.
They have also launched a dedicated JustGiving page, raising funds to buy materials for partner group ‘For the Love of Scrubs’.
The community volunteer group is working closely with Friends of Peterborough Hospital to make scrubs for hospices, the air ambulance and all the hospitals in the North West Anglia NHS Trust.
Ramsey Rotary has already donated £500 but is now hoping to raise double that amount to ensure that there is enough material.
You may also want to watch:
Any money left at the end of the campaign will be donated to Friends of Peterborough Hospital.
Visit the fundraising page at: https://bit.ly/2yStvyK or email email@example.com
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess