Rotary Ramsey help buy fabric to make scrubs for the NHS – but they need your donations
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated members of the Rotary Club of Ramsey are sewing scrubs for the NHS as part of a fundraising appeal.
Five ladies from the group, headed up by new Rotarian Charlotte Dodden, have made tunics and bags for staff working on the frontline at Hinchingbrooke and Peterborough Hospitals and care homes.
They have also launched a dedicated JustGiving page, raising funds to buy materials for partner group ‘For the Love of Scrubs’.
The community volunteer group is working closely with Friends of Peterborough Hospital to make scrubs for hospices, the air ambulance and all the hospitals in the North West Anglia NHS Trust.
Ramsey Rotary has already donated £500 but is now hoping to raise double that amount to ensure that there is enough material.
Any money left at the end of the campaign will be donated to Friends of Peterborough Hospital.
Visit the fundraising page at: https://bit.ly/2yStvyK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman