Second Greggs outlet opens in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Bakery chain, Greggs, has opened a second store in Huntingdon – this time in St Peter’s Road.
The new shop, at The Bridge Centre, opened on Friday, and has seen 12 new jobs created. Greggs also has an outlet in Huntingdon’s High Street.
Customers will be able to enjoy a range of hot and cold sandwiches, freshly prepared throughout the day, as well as soups and freshly baked savouries.
Breakfast will be served until 11am, featuring traditional classics such as bacon rolls, fresh fruit and a full range of freshly ground, Fairtrade coffee
Gemma Davies, shop manager at The Bridge Centre, said: “We can’t wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks. We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer.”
You may also want to watch:
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, said: “We’re delighted to be able to invest in Huntingdon, bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop.”
Shop opening times are 6.30am-6pm, from Monday-Saturday, and 9am-5pm on Sunday.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer