New bail dates for pair arrested in connection with baby death
- Credit: Archant
No cause of death for the 12-week-old has been accertained.
New bail dates for a man and woman arrested in connection with the death of a 12-week-old baby have been set.
Teddie Mitchell died at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, on November 11, 2019, after sustaining injuries in St Neots on November 1.
The pair were arrested on suspicion of the attempted murder of the baby and investigations continue.
The man will answer police bail on July 22 and the woman’ was extended until August 1.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Teddie opened on November 21.
The hearing which took place at Lawrence Court, in Huntingdon, was told that a “number of specialist examinations needed to be carried out in relation to the baby’s death.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
The cause of his death has not been ascertained.