New B &M store due to open in Huntingdon next month
- Credit: Jason Lock
A new B&M store, which will bring 50 jobs to Huntingdon, is due to open next month.
The store is due to open its doors for the first time at 9am on Saturday August 10 at the former Office Outlet site on Huntingdon Retail Park.
Customers can expect to find a wide variety of branded products including toys, food & drink, pet range, health & beauty and homewares.
The store is also to have its own garden centre at the venue.
A spokesperson from B&M said: "We're feeling really positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
You may also want to watch:
"We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks."
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'