New aqua park set to come to St Neots
- Credit: Archant
St Neots is set to get a brand new water park this month.
The Southlake Aqua Park is scheduled to open on June 30 and will include 10 obstacles for everyone to enjoy.
The park, which will be situated at Paxton Lakes, will be open seven days a week between 10am and 8pm during the summer holidays.
Owner of the park, Southlake ran a similar facility in Oxford previously, but will move it to St Neots.
Director Martin Beaver said: “With over 30 years of experience within the leisure industry, our aim is to continue to provide a fun, safe and happy environment for all visitors.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s great fun for the kids and also families too. Adults turn up and as soon as they get on the park they feel seven years old again.
“At our previous location we saw families making a regular trip. People turned up a second of third time because they enjoyed themselves so much.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
Prices will be £15 each for a 50-minute session on the inflatable, with wet suits available to hire on site for £5 each.
For more information visit: www.southlakeaquapark.com.