Wealth of entertainment at Paxfest & Fun Dog Show
- Credit: HUNTS POST
Little Paxton’s Paxfest & Fun Dog Show was held at the QE2 Playing Field in Little Paxton on Saturday.
There was a wealth of entertainment at the event including performances from Motion Dance Academy, Royston Town Band, Bedford Pipe Band and even Mr Marvels children's Magic Show.
The magic show was sponsored by Butler Residential and there were three performances during the event.
An award was also given, called The Little Paxton Parish Council Volunteer of the Year Jean Matheson Award to Jeff and Ursula Hill, for co-ordinating volunteers to enable more than 20,000 COVID vaccines to be given at the Little Paxton vaccine hub.
An Ark Farm was also at the Paxfest where children could enjoy looking at a variety of farm animals including pigs and sheep.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a dog show and Gilberts the butchers in St Neots donated sausages for the Fun Dog Show sausage catching class.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 9 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 10 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail