Music and magic at annual Broughton Ball
- Credit: Archant
The annual Broughton Ball is taking place again on May 21 this year.
The ball is raising money for the new Macmillan Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital for the second year running.
The black tie event is taking place in the grounds of The Crown Inn, in Broughton, where there will be a three-course meal followed by live music from New Generation Crash & Burn.
Magicians from the Peterborough Magicians Society will amaze guests with their skills at the pre ball drinks and at the dinner tables. Tickets cost £45 and can be purchased from Pam on email@example.com.
This is the second year that the organisers have chosen to support the new Macmillan Woodlands Centre, having raised over £1,000 in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the new Macmillan Woodlands Centre call 0300 1000 200.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan