Motorists’ commuter woe after crash closes part of A14
COMMUTERS face travel chaos this evening after a lorry and a car crashed on the A14 this afternoon (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway a quarter of a mile from Fenstanton after the incident at 3.15pm.
A police spokesman said the central reservation had been damaged in the crash.
A woman, in her 60s, was extricated from the car but refused treatment from paramedics.
He added: “The outside lane has been closed.”
You may also want to watch:
Queues were building as far back as Godmanchester and are expected to get worse during rush hour.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages