Motorist ‘seriously injured’ in collision in Warboys
- Credit: Archant
A motorist has suffered serious injuries following a collision in Warboys this afternoon (Wednesday).
The incident, involving two vehicles, took place shortly before 3.20pm on a stretch of the B1040, Ramsey Road.
Andy Glen, of Ramsey Road, told The Hunts Post: “It appears that the driver had lost control of the car when coming around a sharp corner on the road.”
Officers from Cambridgeshire police, the East of England Ambulance Service and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service are all in attendance at the scene.
The B1040 has been closed in both directions at the Humberdale Way junction, and motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “We were called at 3.20pm with reports of a believed two vehicle head-on collision on Ramsey Road, Ramsey.
“It is believed that one person is trapped with serious injuries.”
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse