Motorist injured in late evening A14 crash at Huntingdon
A MOTORIST suffered minor injuries in a crash on the A14 last night (Thursday) after having a medical episode.
Emergency services were called to the westbound carriageway near the water tower, between the Godmanchester and Spittals junctions, at 8.30pm.
Two lorries stopped to assist.
Firefighters from Huntingdon had to cut free the casualty but three others in the car were able to get out.
One lane was closed to free the injured person and was reopened by 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews returned to base by 9.40pm.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes