Motorist in stable condition following collision in Warboys
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a stable condition following a collision with a tree in Warboys on Sunday morning.
The incident, involving one vehicle, took place shortly before 1.04am on a stretch of the Ramsey Road.
Fire crews from Ramsey and Huntingdon had to use cutting equipment to free the man, in his 50s, from the car.
A Magpas medical team were also in attendance and assessed the driver who had suffered an arm injury and gave him pain relief and he was taken to Peterborough City Hospital.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They then worked alongside Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service, an EEAST paramedic crew and Cambridgeshire Police to move the man safely out of the car he was in - and into the back of a land ambulance.”
Crews returned to their stations by 2.50am.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald