Motorist in hospital with serious injuries after ditch crash off A14
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after crashing into a ditch off the A14 this morning (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway of the Alconbury Spur at Great Stukeley at just after 6.50am.
Firefighters, from Huntingdon and Kimbolton, released one person from the car.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said there may have been a second car involved that failed to stop.
She added that one person had been taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you saw the crash call Cambridgeshire police on 101.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester