Motorist in hospital with serious injuries after ditch crash off A14
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after crashing into a ditch off the A14 this morning (Thursday).
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway of the Alconbury Spur at Great Stukeley at just after 6.50am.
Firefighters, from Huntingdon and Kimbolton, released one person from the car.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said there may have been a second car involved that failed to stop.
She added that one person had been taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
INFORMATION: If you saw the crash call Cambridgeshire police on 101.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack