Motorcyclist suffers broken leg in collision on A428
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was rushed to hospital in a serious condition after a collision on the A428 this morning (Tuesday).
East of England Ambulance crews and the Magpas air ambulance were called to a stretch of road near Eltisley at about 8.30am following reports that a car and a motorcycle had collided.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 8.35am to a road traffic collision on the A428 at Eltisley.
“An ambulance crew, ambulance officer and Magpas air ambulance were dispatched following a report of an accident involving a motorcyclist.
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, who had a broken leg. He was taken by land ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a serious condition.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Magpas added: “The medical team assessed the man, who had sustained serious leg injuries. The patient was sedated and accompanied by land ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, where he was in a serious but stable condition upon arrival.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash