Motorcyclist killed in crash on B645 near St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision on the B645 yesterday (Sunday).
The incident happened at around 1.20pm close to Mill View, in Great Staughton, when a blue Honda Hornet motorcycle travelling east collided with a silver Renault van travelling in the opposite direction.
The rider of the motorbike, Ben Daniells, 26 of Rounds Road, Wellingborough, suffered fatal injuries.
The driver of the van, an 86-year-old man from Perry, was uninjured.
PC James Thorne, investigating, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or who saw the motorcyclist, who was riding with another bike at the time, in the moments leading up to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital in establishing what happened.”
Anyone with information should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured