Motorcyclist injured in collision with car on B1040
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital following a road traffic collision in Ramsey St Mary’s this morning (Thursday).
The East of England Ambulance Service received a call at about 6.45am following reports of a collision between a car and a motorcycle on the B1040 Herne Road at Ramsey St Marys.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “An ambulance crew attended the scene and treated one patient – a man, believed to be in his 40s.
“He had suffered injuries to his wrists and knee and was taken to Peterborough City Hospital for further treatment.”
The man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
PC Chris Jupp from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit said: “I would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or anyone who saw either vehicles in the moments leading up to the collision.
“In particular, I am keen to speak to the driver
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion