Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A428
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash on the A428 this morning.
Emergency services were called to the B1040 junction at Eltisley at 8.30am following a crash involving a motorbike and a 4x4 car.
The motorcyclist, believed to be aged around 30, suffered non-life threatening head and neck injuries.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance to the scene. The man has been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Police closed the road and reopened it at about 9.30am. Residual delays remain.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics were also called to Sawtry Way, midway between Kings Ripton and Abbots Ripton, at 8.25am after a crash involving a Peugeot and a VW Passat.
The driver of the Peugeot didn’t sustain any serious injuries.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'