Motorcyclist in hospital after crash in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered non-life threatening injuries in a crash in St Ives last night (Monday).
The 17-year-old was involved in a crash with a van on Pettis Road at 9.30pm.
He was treated by Magpas Helimedix before being taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon, where he arrived in a stable condition.
A second person was also on the motorbike, but was not taken to hospital.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said officers are searching for the van driver as the vehicle failed to stop. She added the van had been found.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you have any information about the incident, call Cambridgeshire police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house