Motorcyclist hospitalised after smash on A1123
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries in a collision on the A1123 today (Monday).
The incident took place at about 1.15pm in Huntingdon Road, Hartford, and involved a Volkswagen Tiguan and a motorcycle.
The East of England Ambulance Service and Cambridgeshire police were called to the scene, with the motorcyclist’s injuries described as “serious but not life-threatening”.
The motorcyclist was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, for treatment.
The driver of the Tiguan was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The A1123 between the Hartford roundabout and Hartford Marina was closed for about three hours while the scene was cleared before re-opening at about 4pm.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip