Tributes paid to ‘much loved’ biker killed in Over crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after his bike left the road and crashed into a fence in Over.
Ian Lindley, 57, of Haden Way, Willingham was sadly pronounced dead at the scene in Willingham Road yesterday morning (July 12).
The incident happened at around 11.30am when his Harley Davidson bike left the road and collided with a fence.
Emergency services attended.
In a statement Mr Lindley’s family said: “We would like to thank the couple who were first on scene and who did everything they could to help Ian, and also the emergency services who attended.
You may also want to watch:
“Ian was a much loved husband, son, father, grandfather and brother.”
Anyone with any information regarding the collision should report this online at www.cambs.police.uk/report or call 101, quoting incident number 162 of July 12.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan