Motorcyclist dies following collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision near Glatton.
The incident happened at about 10.20am with the East of England Ambulance Service and Cambridgeshire police called to Glatton Way, between the A1 and Glatton, after reports of a collision between a car and a motorbike.
The rider of the motorbike, understood to be a man in his 50s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, but later died.
The driver of the car, a man, was not seriously injured.
The road was closed to allow police inquiries to take place and was reopened at about 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact PC Ian Gray the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?