Brampton Park Golf Club members raised money for Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Credit: David Norman
Two members from Brampton Park Golf Club have raised money for Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Richard and Lynne Fitzjohn have completed a sponsored walk for the NHS and to provide some personal support to their local hospital.
On Monday May 1, they undertook a sponsored walk from their home in Great Stukeley,
With their golf trolleys and clubs, they walked across the fields to Huntingdon Racecourse, and then on to the golf club.
They managed, with the support from golf club members and friends of members to raise a £2,438.00, with one of their men’s captains clients putting in a generous £1,000.
You may also want to watch:
Richard and Lynne said: “We are all aware of the debt of gratitude we owe to the people who work for the NHS and look after and care for us all, but particularly at this crisis time, they risk their lives to care for the unfortunate people who have contracted this terrible virus.”
- 1 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 2 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 3 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 4 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Godmanchester Mill River Enhancement project starts in May
- 8 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford