Missing Michelle “found safe and well”
- Credit: Archant
A woman who had been reported missing from Hertfordshire has been found safe and well, following nationwide appeals for information about her whereabouts.
Michelle Higgins, 32, had last been seen at around 7.45pm on Wednesday, July 15, by a family member.
Michelle was found in Cambridgeshire yesterday at abount 4.30pm.
Detective Sergeant Ben Freeman said: “Following our serious concerns for her welfare, we are absolutely delighted that Michelle has been found safe and well.
“On behalf of Michelle’s family and Hertfordshire Constabulary I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the thousands of people around the country, and further afield, who helped our efforts to locate Michelle by sharing our appeal via social media.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you to the press too, who assisted us in sharing our appeal both locally and nationally.”
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder