Missing man search: Body found in St Neots
POLICE searching for Jerry Long, a missing man from St Neots, have discovered a body.
POLICE searching for a missing man from St Neots have discovered a body.
Officers were called at 5.45pm last night (Sunday) after a member of the public discovered the body in a field in Cambridge Road, St Neots.
Police have been searching for Jerry Long, 64, since Thursday evening, when he was reported missing by family. He was last seen at his home in St Neots on Wednesday morning.
No formal identification has taken place but Mr Long’s family have been updated.
Police are not treating the death as suspicious and the matter has been passed to the coroner.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police