Missing man search: Body found in St Neots
POLICE searching for Jerry Long, a missing man from St Neots, have discovered a body.
POLICE searching for a missing man from St Neots have discovered a body.
Officers were called at 5.45pm last night (Sunday) after a member of the public discovered the body in a field in Cambridge Road, St Neots.
Police have been searching for Jerry Long, 64, since Thursday evening, when he was reported missing by family. He was last seen at his home in St Neots on Wednesday morning.
No formal identification has taken place but Mr Long’s family have been updated.
You may also want to watch:
Police are not treating the death as suspicious and the matter has been passed to the coroner.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 7 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 8 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery