Minibus catches fire in Ramsey

Fire-engine-2

- Credit: Archant

A MINIBUS caught fire in Ramsey after an electrical fault.

Firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, which broke out in Station Road, Ramsey at 9.05am on Wednesday (February 13).

They returned to their base by 9.25am.

“The cause was accidental, believed to be an electrical fault,” said a fire service spokesman.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter