Huntingdon man charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
The man from Huntingdon has been released on bail.
Two men, including one from Huntingdon, have been charged after a man suffered a gunshot wound in Spalding.
Junior Titilawo, 25, of Aspen Green, Huntingdon, and Anthony Madine, 20, of Cradge Bank in Spalding have both been charged with attempt murder and possession of a firearm.
They will appear at Lincoln Magistrates' Court today under an application to be remanded in custody.
Detective Superintendent Martyn Parker said: "I would like to thank the public and our team for their support with this complex investigation which has resulted in the charges against these two men.
You may also want to watch:
"These incidents are rare. The circumstances surrounding this offence are isolated in which those involved were known to each other.
"Lincolnshire Police have placed a significant amount of resources into this investigation to get the result we have. We take incidents of violence very seriously and are committed to bringing offenders to justice but more importantly demonstrates our commitment to safeguarding our communities."
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
The 30-year-old man and 18-year-old man have been released on bail.
Nine people in total were arrested in connection with this. The remaining seven have been released on bail.