Man treated for back injuries after reports of violence in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are ongoing into reports of violence in which a man was treated for back injuries in Huntingdon yesterday (Monday).
Emergency services were called to Hartford Road at 3.06pm to reports of violence.
A spokesman for the police said: “A man in his 40s has been injured and it is not believed to be life threatening.”
Cambridgeshire police have confirmed that investigations into the incident are ongoing.
According to a East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) spokesman, an ambulance officer and crew were sent to the scene along with a medical response car from Magpas.
You may also want to watch:
“A man believed to be in his 40s was treated for back injuries, after receiving treatment at the scene he was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for further treatment,” the EEAST spokesman added.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact police on 101, call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding