Man threatened with weapon in attempted robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following an attempted robbery on December 4, in Little Paxton.
At about 7.45am two men approached a Huntingtonshire District Council refuse worker at the junction of Park Avenue and Park Drive.
One of the men then produced what police described as “a bladed weapon” and demanded money from the victim.
The victim did not hand over any money and the men fled in the direction of Gordon Road.
Both men are described as being of Asian appearance and aged between 18-20 years-old.
You may also want to watch:
One is described as being of slim build, 6ft, with short black hair, and wearing a black hooded top and jogging bottoms.
The other is described as being of stocky build, 6ft 5”, with short black hair, a black hooded top and jogging bottoms.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
PC James Lee said: “This cowardly incident has left its victim and shaken and I urge anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting incident 75 of December 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org