Man suffers ‘traumatic injuries’ after glass sheets fell on him
A man has been taken to hospital with traumatic injuries after glass sheets fell on him.
The incident happened about 12.38pm today (Tuesday) in St Margarets Way, Huntingdon.
A crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended to reports that a man, in his 20s, had suffered traumatic injuries to his leg and pelvis after glass sheets had fallen on him.
The man was treated and sedated at the scene before being taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, for further treatment.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance officer and response car from Magpas air ambulance were also in attendance at the scene.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward