Man suffers suspected broken leg in St Neots collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered a suspected broken leg in a collision in St Neots on Thursday.
The East of England Ambulance Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to Kings Lane, at about 3.20pm following reports of a collision.
The fire service was also called to the scene to assist.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “Firefighters arrived to find a collision had taken place between a car and a moped. They treated two casualties at scene who were then left in the care of ambulance crews.”
The ambulance service treated the man at the scene before transporting him to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, in a “serious but stable” condition.
You may also want to watch:
A second person was treated at the scene for minor injuries.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'