Man suffers serious facial injuries in attack in St Ives
A MAN has serious facial injuries after being attacked in St Ives.
The 26-year-old man from March was assaulted in Warren Road at around 1am yesterday (Sunday). He was treated in hospital before being released.
A 29-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed to return to Huntingdon Police Station on November 22.
Pc Rob Hutchings said: “This was a serious assault but we are treating it as an isolated incident.
“I would like to speak to anyone who saw what happened and can help my investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Pc Hutchings on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash