Man suffers multiple serious injuries at St Neots workplace
A MAN has been taken to hospital after an industrial accident in Eaton Socon today (Monday).
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was sent at 11.30am to Chester Road to treat a man in his 50s for multiple injuries.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said: “We were called to reports that a man had been injured at a workplace in Chester Road, Eaton Socon, at 11.10am.
“He has been taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“The Health and Safety Executive have been contacted.”
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k